Friday, July 20, 2007

Space & High

Know this is not the end but then the fact that the two sides of the same soul didn’t meet leaves one feeling incomplete. Didn’t realize was going to be affected by your presence so much. Just back from a party where though was present [and yes I did behave well, very well infact!!] my soul was somewhere else. Why did you grab it? Couldn’t you have just held it without taking such a firm grasp? Should I even try to wrestle myself out? Or are you still going to fight me on that as always?
Not drunk, well not yet completely. It would take more than 8 shots of various variants and quadruple pegs of my signature J&B to do the sway. Was more drunk on life the last few days. Don’t know when that hangover would end or even if I want it to. It feels good to be high – now I understand the exact meaning of the word “high”. Yes I too am on cloud 9!!
Wearing your skin – it does feel good but not as you, exhilarated on me. Yes that feels complete.

No comments: